Law Dexter welcomes blog posts, on the latest legal developments to inculcate the mastery of writing in law fanatics and strengthens their ideation and enthusiasm. It showcases contemporary issues and challenges specific to law, with an interdisciplinary approach towards assimilating knowledge. We invite submissions that are highly researched, well structured, easily comprehendible, critically analyzed, and written in plain English. The authors must go through the following guidelines for submissions.
Issues related to any legal, socio-legal, or academic aspects.
Student graduate/postgraduates, as well as academicians, legal professionals, attorneys, and other stakeholders, are eligible.
Co- Authorship up to two authors is allowed.
Word limit of the Blog should be 800-1200 words, exceeding which Blog would be published in parts. The authors are requested to adhere to the word limit.
Format of the Blog
1. The font size must be as follows-
● Heading - 16
● Sub-heading - 14
● Body - 12
2. The font must be Times New Roman.
3. The line spacing must be 1.5.
4. The Blog must contain all sources through hyperlinks; those sources which cannot be hyperlinked can be given in Endnotes.
5. The blog must not be plagiarised for more than 20%.
6. The work must be the original work of the author(s). It should be unpublished and should not be sent for consideration somewhere else.
7. Cross-posting is allowed after the prior permission of the Editorial Board of Law Dexter. Due Credits must be given to Law Dexter while cross-posting. It should be done in the following format:- “This article/blog was first published at the Law Dexter”.
8. You have to attach a featured image with your blog it should be at least 600 x 400 px resolution. Always use a clear, elegant, and sharp image as it will attract the curiosity of the reader.
● All submissions must be made to email@example.com with subject ‘submission for law dexter’. The format of the submissions must be .doc/.docx.
● A short bio of the author(S) must be provided in the body of the email. A formal picture of the author(s) can be provided at the convenience of the author(s).
● Upon the receipt of a blog, an email concerning acknowledgment of the same shall be sent within a period of 48 hours.
● The received blog shall be processed through a rigorous editorial procedure and the decision about its acceptance or rejection shall be communicated to the authors within 14 days.
● The author(s) must ensure that their content is not defamatory, abusive, or derogatory.
● Law Dexter shall have the copyright over the submissions and shall have the right to edit the submission without prior notification to the author. Once the submission is published on Law Dexter the same shall not be re-posted on any other platform.
● In any kind of dispute, the decision of the editorial board of Law Dexter shall be final and binding.
● An e-Certificate of publication shall be issued to the author concerned, upon the publication of his piece.
● Highly privileged articles, case commentary, or any competent distinguished creation may get an opportunity to work under our editorial Board as a “Content Writer”.
● Authors will get a shout-out from all the social media handles of Law Dexter.
● Law Dexter would likewise recognize the endeavors of the authors on our "Top Reads" section on our site.
Abhinav Agrawal, (Editor in Chief) : +91 8889299671
Shreyanshi Jain, (Chief managing Editor): +91 9589571545